1) Currently we are inviting contributions (800-1,200 words reports of latest publications / projects / events) to the ‘Research Highlights
‘ section of the Network.
2) We are also recruiting committee members. If you are keen to be involved in one of our teams below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘Committee members’ and state 1) your interested team and 2) what you can do to contribute to that particular team.
- Events (Organising Networking Events, including seminars, conferences and webminars, etc)
- Publications (Managing ‘Research Highlights’ section; supporting publications of special journal issues, etc)
- Social Media (Managing Social Media Accounts, including Twitter, Facebook and this Webpage, etc)
- Funding (Coordinating and supporting funding application activities)
- Membership (Managing membership recruitment, answer member inquiries and coordinating member welfare)
3) Network Launch Webminar: Stay tuned for our Network Launch Webminar, scheduled for May 2018! If you are interested in presenting a paper at the Webminar, please send an email to email@example.com.
For more details of the network, please visit here
Cora Lingling Xu, PhD (Cambridge)
Lecturer in Education
Exam and Media Officer for Education
Xu, C. L. (2017). Transborder habitus in a within-country mobility context: A Bourdieusian analysis of mainland Chinese students in Hong Kong. The Sociological Review, 1-17. doi: 10.1177/0038026117732669
Xu, C. L. (2017). Mainland Chinese students at an elite Hong Kong university: Habitus-field disjuncture in a transborder context. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 38(5), 610-624. doi: 10.1080/01425692.2016.1158642